17 XS MK II Compressor/Limiter
The Seventeen Xs MkII is a one channel transformer coupled compressor/limiter. It’s a FET (field effect transistor) design that incorporate some new and exclusive features such as ”High Pass Sidechain Filter”, ”Mix Knob” mix between dry and wet signal (parallel compression), ”Signal High Pass and Low Pass Filters” that colors the sound nicely.
The 17Xs is our take on the classic ”1176 Sound”. It can be smooth or it can be a rock’n’roll monster when using ratio 100:1 (all in). Please have listen to the sound examples below.
17 XS MKII Specifications
- FET Style Compressor
- Variable Mix Control For Precise Parallel Compression
- 5 Step Switched Attack Times 20µs to 800µs
- 5 Step Switched Release Times 50ms to 0,8sec
- 5 Step Switched High Pass Sidechain Filter. Off, 100Hz, 200Hz, 300Hz, 600Hz
- 5 Step Swithced Ratio 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1, 100:1
- Signal High Pass Filter 6db/Oct @ 80Hz
- Signal Low Pass Filter 6db/Oct @ 8kHz
- True Hardware Bypass